- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elizabeth Cotten - Shake Sugaree 2
- Write a Review
- #K73906 000000000 K73906000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this album by the legendary blues/folk singer, songwriter and musician. Originally relea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this album by the legendary blues/folk singer, songwriter and musician. Originally released in 1965 Cotten's second album Vol. 2 Shake Sugaree is another gem featuring her idiosyncratic, self-taught upside-down left-handed guitar and banjo playing style. This is an absolutely essential collection from an American folk legend. "Shake Sugaree" is a folk classic featuring her great granddaughter Brenda Evans on vocals. Elizabeth was born in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, to a musical family. At age seven, Cotten began to play her older brother's banjo. By eight years old, she was playing songs. By her early teens she was writing her own songs.;Track List:1. Shake Sugaree Vocals - Brenda Evans 5:03;2. Washington Blues 3:33;3. I'm Going Away 3:25;4. Fox Chase 3:42;5. Ontario Blues 3:44;6. Mamma Nobody's Here But the Baby 1:35;7. Look and Live My Brother 1:50;8. Jesus Lifted Me Vocals - Brenda Evans 2:04;9. 'Til We Meet Again 1:46;10. Jesus Is Tenderly Calling 1:38;11. Buck Dance 1:50;12. Ruben 2:14;13. Oh Miss Lulie Gal 1:28;14. Shoot That Buffalo 1:36;15. Boatman Dance 1:42;16. Ball the Jack 2:48
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.