- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elizabeth & the Catapult - Keepsake
- Write a Review
- #K64119 000000000 K64119000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from singer/songwriter Elizabeth Ziman AKA Elizabeth The Catapult. Like many Ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from singer/songwriter Elizabeth Ziman AKA Elizabeth The Catapult. Like many New York stories, this one starts with a landlord threatening to jack up the rent. It was a particularly frigid February when Elizabeth moved out of her apartment, which housed her beloved baby grand piano, into a small windowless room across the street, and came down with a nasty, lingering flu. Anxious and feverish, her dreams became more lucid than ever, so she started writing them down in a dream journal. Elizabeth's dream journals turned into lyrics and though she had already written dozens of songs for the follow-up to her 2014 album Like It Never Happened, she kept coming back to songs that focused on her dreams. Eventually, the loose memory-focused concept that weaves through Keepsake began to take shape. Keepsake is Ziman's most personal and cohesive record yet. Now she's ready to share her songs and what she learned from writing them - that everyone has their own keepsakes and can control how they're affected by them, with a little effort and dedication.;Track List:1. We Can Pretend;2. Underwater;3. Something More;4. Ambrosia;5. Magic Chaser;6. Mea Culpa;7. Method Acting;8. Better Days;9. Less Than You Think;10. Tread Carefully;11. Land of Lost Things;12. Wishing Well;Special Attributes:140 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.