- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ella Fitzgerald - Jazz At The Philharmonic: The Ella Fitzgerald Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L34218 000000000 L34218000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. This set is an updated version of it's first vinyl release in Verve's original Jazz At ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. This set is an updated version of it's first vinyl release in Verve's original Jazz At The Philharmonic archival series, now matching the expanded CD edition issued in 2016. It's Ella fronting an all-star band, including Charlie Parker, Lester Young, Buddy Rich, et al, in performances recorded 1949 and 1953. And it's now one dynamic set, with jaw-dropping interpretations of "Oh, Lady Be Good!," "Lullaby Of Birdland" and the jam session "Flying Home." Includes an essay by Will Friedwald.;Track List:1. Norman Granz Introduction of Ella Fitzgerald #1;2. Robbins' Nest;3. A New Shade of Blues;4. Old Mother Hubbard;5. I'm Just a Lucky So-And-So;6. Somebody Loves Me;7. Basin Street Blues;8. Ow! / Introduction of Ella Fitzgerald;9. Flyin' Home;10. Oh Lady Be Good!;11. Black Coffee;12. A-Tisket A-Tasket;13. How High the Moon;14. Norman Granz Announcement #5 [Live from Carnegie Hall/1949];15. Perdido;16. Bill;17. Why Don't You Do Right?;18. A Foggy Day (In London Town);19. Lullaby of Birdland;20. The Man That Got Away
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.