- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ella Fitzgerald - Mack the Knife: Ella in Berlin
- Write a Review
- #K58082 000000000 K58082000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing.On Ella Fitzgerald -Mack The Knife: Ella In Berlin, the 43-year-old Ella rolls through...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing.On Ella Fitzgerald -Mack The Knife: Ella In Berlin, the 43-year-old Ella rolls through her typical routine in feisty fashion on this 1960 recording, which documents the opening show of her European tour. There's the Satchmo impersonation (a joyous "Mack the Knife"), the lengthy scat showcase ("How High the Moon"), and a bevy of Gershwin and Porter tunes. Supported by pianist Paul Smith's quartet, Ella's voice sounds earthier than usual and her phrasing is as appealing as ever. She's tender on "Misty" and sultry on "Too Darn Hot." Ella is often referred to as the First Lady of Song, Queen of Jazz and Lady Ella. She was noted for her purity of tone, impeccable diction, phrasing and intonation, and a "horn-like" improvisational ability, particularly in her scat singing.;Track List:1. Gone with the Wind;2. Misty;3. The Lady Is a Tramp;4. The Man I Love;5. Summertime;6. Too Darn Hot;7. Lorelei;8. Mack the Knife;9. How High the Moon;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.