- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ellesmere - Les Chateaux de la Loire
- Write a Review
- #K84884 000000000 K84884000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram black vinyl LP pressing. Ellesmere is the brainchild of Roberto Vitelli, bass and guitar player from I...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram black vinyl LP pressing. Ellesmere is the brainchild of Roberto Vitelli, bass and guitar player from Italian prog band Taproban. As opposite to the bombastic sound of the band, with Ellesmere Vitelli focuses on an acoustic and yet symphonic approach, delivering a stunning 40 minutes suite much in the style of early Genesis and Anthony Phillips works. As the title suggests, every section of the suite is dedicated to one of the ancient French castles that reside along the Loire river. Several acoustic, classical and 12 strings arpeggiato guitar layers are topped with beautiful strings and flute melodies (John Hackett is guesting on most of the tracks) and an original vintage Mellotron provides further orchestration. Special guests also include Daniele Pomo from RanestRane on drums and percussion, and vocals master Luciano Regoli (Raccomandata con ricevuta di ritorno, Samadhi) added multitrack vocal harmonies on four songs. The icing on the cake is a very special and rare feature by Anthony Phillips himself as The Narrator. The stunning cover artwork was especially created for the album by Luciano Regoli.;Track List:1. Le Narrateur;2. La Loire;3. Sully-Sur-Loire;4. Passage;5. Meung-Sur-Loire;6. Blois;7. La Loire (Thème);8. Chambord;9. Chaumont-Sur-Loire;10. La Loire (Encore);11. Au Revoir;12. The Ancient Samovar;13. Wintry Afternoon;Special Attributes:BLACK, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.