- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ellie Goulding - Delirium
- Write a Review
- #K56156 000000000 K56156000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Deluxe double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the British singer/songwriter. Ellie Goulding is catching up with he...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Deluxe double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the British singer/songwriter. Ellie Goulding is catching up with herself. No longer running to stand still (well, not all the time, away), she has arrived at a point in her career, in her life, where the songs she is writing bear witness to the place she is in now, after five tumultuous years of professional and personal transformation. Ellie's bold and brilliant album, Delirium, represents an almighty step change, shaping a new narrative for the next stage in this remarkable singer's journey. Working with writers and producers such as Max Martin, Greg Kurstin, Ryan Tedder, and Disclosure's Guy Lawrence, Ellie made a conscious decision with this album: that she wanted it to be on another level.;Track List:1. Intro (Delirium);2. Aftertaste;3. Something in the Way You Move;4. Keep on Dancin';5. On My Mind;6. Around U;7. Codes;8. Holding on for Life;9. Love Me Like You Do;10. Don't Need Nobody;11. Don't Panic;12. We Can't Move to This;13. Army;14. Lost and Found;15. Devotion;16. Scream It Out;17. The Greatest;18. I Do What I Love;19. Paradise;20. Winner;21. Heal;22. Outside;Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.