- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elliot Root - Conjure
- Write a Review
- #K69344 000000000 K69344000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Conjure follows a pair of EPs released in 2015, which helped the band find it's feet. Working on their first LP in 2016...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Conjure follows a pair of EPs released in 2015, which helped the band find it's feet. Working on their first LP in 2016 was a deeper, more involved experience that found the musicians pushing boundaries in a new way. We were really allowing ourselves the freedom to pretty much just try anything that felt good or natural and not really direct it toward one certain vibe or one certain theme, Krueger says. The result is songs like 10,000, an introspective, atmospheric song that contrasts bright piano with soaring guitars. Vinyl
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.