- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elliott Smith - Either / Or
- Write a Review
- #K56290 000000000 K56290000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/25/1997;Notes:Either/Or is the third studio album by American singer/songwriter Elliott Smith. Recorded in several locations mostly i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/25/1997;Notes:Either/Or is the third studio album by American singer/songwriter Elliott Smith. Recorded in several locations mostly in Portland, Oregon while Smith was still in Heatmiser and produced by Smith, Tom Roth rock and Rob Schnapf, Either/Or was released on February 25, 1997 through record label Kill Rock Stars following the demise of Heatmiser. Book-ended by the two singles "Speed Trials" and "Ballad of Big Nothing", Either/Or did not chart in the US but was acclaimed by critics. Following the album's release, Smith would be struck to the forefront of popular culture after performing the song "Miss Misery", which appeared in the film Good Will Hunting, at the 1998 Academy Awards.;Track List:1. Speed Trials;2. Alameda;3. Ballad of Big Nothing;4. Between the Bars;5. Pictures of Me;6. No Name No. 5;7. Rose Parade;8. Punch and Judy;9. Angeles;10. Cupid's Trick;11. 2:45 Am;12. Say Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.