- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elliott Smith - Figure 8
- Write a Review
- K55578 000000000 K55578000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Figure 8 is the fifth studio album by Elliott Smith, and the final album he completed before ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Figure 8 is the fifth studio album by Elliott Smith, and the final album he completed before his death. It was recorded from 1998 to 2000 at numerous studios and released on April 18, 2000 through DreamWorks Records. Preceded by the singles "Happiness" and "Son of Sam", Figure 8 was Smith's second release on a major label. Initially titled Place Pigalle, Figure 8 was recorded at Sunset Sound in Hollywood, Sonora Studios in Los Angeles, Capitol Studios in Hollywood and Abbey Road Studios in London. Smith described the songs on the album as "more fragmented and dreamlike". With Figure 8, Smith attempted to create "a happy-sounding record".;Track List:1. Son of Sam;2. Somebody That I Used to Know;3. Junk Bond Trader;4. Everything Reminds Me of Her;5. Everything Means Nothing to Me;6. L.A;7. In the Lost and Found (Honky Bach)/The Roost;8. Stupidity Tries;9. Easy Way Out;10. Wouldn't Mama Be Proud;11. Colorbars;12. Happiness;13. The Gondola Man;14. Pretty Mary Kay;15. Better Be Quiet Now;16. Can't Make a Sound;17. Bye
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.