- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elliott Smith - Heaven Adores You Soundtrack
- Write a Review
- #K63080 000000000 K63080000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. The Heaven Adores You soundtrack is the companion piece to the documentary that featu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. The Heaven Adores You soundtrack is the companion piece to the documentary that features long listens to the music of Elliott Smith, amongst interviews with friends, former band mates and producers, plus others who were closest to Elliott. The soundtrack is a fascinating and, until now, unforeseen entrée into Elliott Smith's dedicated songwriting process. Featuring 15 unreleased tracks. Elliott Smith was born in Omaha, Nebraska, raised primarily in Texas, and lived for much of his life in Portland, Oregon, where he first gained popularity. Smith had a distinctive vocal style, characterized by his "whispery, spiderweb-thin delivery", and used multi-tracking to create vocal layers, textures, and harmonies.;Track List:1. Untitled Guitar Finger Picking;2. Untitled Melancholy Song;3. Don't Call Me Billy;4. Christian Brothers;5. Hamburgers [Instrumental];6. Plainclothes Man;7. Unknown Song (Instrumental);8. Say Yes;9. Unknown (Instrumental);10. Coast to Coast;11. Waltz #1;12. Untitled Soft Song in F;13. True Love;14. Miss Misery;15. L.A;16. Son of Sam;17. The Last Hour;18. Everything Means Nothing to Me;19. Happiness;20. I Love My Room
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.