- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elliott Smith - New Moon
- Write a Review
- K56298 000000000 K56298000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/08/2007;Notes:Arguably the most gifted songwriter of his generation, Smith produced a large body of work that includes five solo albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/08/2007;Notes:Arguably the most gifted songwriter of his generation, Smith produced a large body of work that includes five solo albums and a collection of songs completed before his death in 2003. This double CD contains twenty-four songs recorded between 1994 and 1997, a prolific time in Elliott's career, when he recorded his self-titled album and "Either/Or". Like his other work, "New Moon" reflects the power of Smith's ability to integrate rich, melodic music with poetic, multi-layered lyrics. This is the vinyl version.;Track List:1. Angel in the Snow;2. Talking to Mary;3. High Times;4. New Monkey;5. Looking Over My Shoulder;6. Going Nowhere;7. Riot Coming;8. All Cleaned Out;9. First Timer;10. Go By;11. Miss Misery [Early Version];12. Thirteen;13. Georgia Georgia;14. Whatever [Folk Song in C];15. Big Decision;16. Placeholder;17. New Disaster;18. Seen How Things Are Hard;19. Fear City;20. Either/Or;21. Pretty Mary K [Other Version];22. Almost Over;23. See You Later;24. Half Right
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.