- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elmer Bernstein - To Kill A Mockingbird - O.s.t.
- Write a Review
- K59681 000000000 K59681000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Doxy present a reissue of Elmer Bernstein's soundtrack for To Kill A Mockingbird. The film, directed by Robert Mulligan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Doxy present a reissue of Elmer Bernstein's soundtrack for To Kill A Mockingbird. The film, directed by Robert Mulligan, was originally released in 1962. Between 1951 and 2002, Elmer Bernstein composed over 200 scores for films and TV programs. Among the great film scores he composed from 1955 to 1965 - including 1960's The Magnificent Seven, 1963's The Great Escape (DOC 105LP), and 1956's The Ten Commandments - the one Bernstein picked as his favorite was To Kill A Mockingbird (1962). This has one of the simplest and most delicate film scores ever composed. The opening main title features a delicate waltz tempo mixed with a more expansive theme which beautifully sets the mood for this drama of innocent childhood and racial prejudice. This is a masterpiece of subtle film scoring and one of the greatest from the past sixty years.;Track List:1. Main Title Theme from to Kill a Mockingbird;2. The Search for Boo;3. Roll the Tire;4. Jem's Discovery;5. To Kill a Mockingbird;6. Tree Treasure;7. Lynch Mob;8. Footsteps in the Dark;9. Children Attacked;10. Summers End;11. Follow Me - Love Theme from Mutiny on the Bounty;12. A Second Chance - from Two for the See-Saw;13. A Few Tender Words;14. Indian Summer;15. New Orleans;16. So Pretty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.