- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elo ( Electric Light Orchestra ) - All Over The World: The Very Best Of Electric Light Orchestra
- Write a Review
- #K57652 000000000 K57652000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Double 150gm vinyl LP pressing of this collection by one of the biggest and most successful bands of the '70s. Comes ho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Double 150gm vinyl LP pressing of this collection by one of the biggest and most successful bands of the '70s. Comes housed in a gatefold jacket. Originally released exclusively in the band's home market (the UK), the album sold very well, becoming the ELO's first Top Ten entry since 1994. All Over the World sold over 300,000 copies in the UK alone within a year and a half of it's release. Following the band's appearance at the Glastonbury Festival in the legends slot in 2016, the album re-entered the chart, reaching #1 in the week ending 4 August 2016, and passed it's million sales mark 11 years after it's release.;Track List:1. Mr. Blue Sky;2. Evil Woman;3. Don't Bring Me Down;4. Sweet Talkin' Woman;5. Shine a Little Love;6. Turn to Stone;7. The Diary of Horace Wimp;8. Confusion;9. Hold on Tight;10. Livin' Thing;11. Telephone Line;12. All Over the World;13. Wild West Hero;14. Showdown;15. Ma - Ma;16. Xanadu;17. Rockaria!;18. Strange Magic;19. Alright;20. Rock "N" Roll Is King;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.