- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elo ( Electric Light Orchestra ) - Eldorado
- Write a Review
- #K57647 000000000 K57647000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl pressing. Eldorado (AKA Eldorado - A Symphony By The Electric Light Orchestra) is the fourth stu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl pressing. Eldorado (AKA Eldorado - A Symphony By The Electric Light Orchestra) is the fourth studio album by the Electric Light Orchestra (ELO), originally released in 1974. Eldorado is the first complete ELO concept album bandleader Jeff Lynne conceived the storyline before he wrote any music. The plot follows a Walter Mitty-like character who journeys into fantasy worlds via dreams, to escape the disillusionment of his mundane reality. Lynne began to write the album in response to criticisms from his father, a classical music lover, who said that Electric Light Orchestra's repertoire "had no tune". Includes the singles ‘Can’t Get It Out Of My Head’ and ‘Boy Blue’.;Track List:1. Eldorado Overture (Album Version) 2:12;2. Can't Get It Out of My Head 4:26;3. Boy Blue (Album Version) 5:19;4. Laredo Tornado (Album Version) 5:30;5. Poorboy (The Greenwood) (Album Version) 2:58;6. Mister Kingdom 5:08;7. Nobody's Child (Album Version) 3:57;8. Illusions in G Major 2:37;9. Eldorado (Album Version) 5:18;10. Eldorado Finale 1:30;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.