- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elton John - Blue Moves
- Write a Review
- #K66496 000000000 K66496000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Blue Moves is the eleventh official album release by Elton John. It was released in Oct...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Blue Moves is the eleventh official album release by Elton John. It was released in October 1976. It was John's second double album (after Goodbye Yellow Brick Road) and the first to be released by his own label, Rocket Records Ltd. Despite the album's darker tone, on it's release it reached #3 on the charts, partly on the strength of the it's biggest hit single "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word". The project is also marked by the string arrangements by James Newton Howard. John has stated that Blue Moves is one of his favorites of the albums he has recorded. It was Gus Dudgeon's last album produced with John for almost a decade. In the U.S., it was certified gold in October and platinum in December 1976 by the RIAA.;Track List:1. Your Starter for;2. Tonight;3. One Horse Town;4. Chameleon;5. Boogie Pilgrim;6. Cage the Songbird;7. Crazy Water;8. Shoulder Holster;9. Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word;10. Out of the Blue;11. Between Seventeen and Twenty;12. The Wide-Eyed and Laughing;13. Someone's Final Song;14. Where's the Shoorah?;15. If There's a God in Heaven (What's He Waiting For?);16. Idol;17. Theme from a Non-Existent TV Series;18. Bite Your Lip (Get Up and Dance!)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.