- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elton John - Diving Board
- Write a Review
- #K59152 000000000 K59152000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/24/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the first studio album in seven years from the legendary British singer, songwr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/24/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the first studio album in seven years from the legendary British singer, songwriter and Pop icon. Produced by T Bone Burnett, the album features 12 new songs written by Elton and his longtime lyricist Bernie Taupin, as well as three piano interludes composed by the artist. The Diving Board returns Elton John to the piano, bass and drums lineup that marked the artist's introduction to worldwide audiences more than 40 years ago. As Elton explains, 'In many ways, I feel like I'm starting again, making records. Several years ago when beginning to work with T Bone and being in the studio with Leon Russell for the Union, I had to ask myself, What kind of music do I really want to make?, and I realized that I had to go back to go forward again. I needed to strip away the excesses and get back to the core of what I do as an artist. That's what the Diving Board represents. The Diving Board is the album I've been waiting to make for decades.' According to producer T Bone Burnett, the Diving Board is an album of music by a master at the peak of his artistic powers.;Track List:1. Oceans Away;2. Oscar Wilde Gets Out;3. A Town Called Jubilee;4. The Ballad of Blind Tom;5. Dream #1;6. My Quicksand;7. Can't Stay Alone Tonight;8. Voyeur;9. Home Again;10. Take This Dirty Water;11. Dream #2;12. The New Fever Waltz;13. Mexican Vacation (Kids in the Candlelight);14. Dream #3;15. The Diving Board
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.