- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elton John - Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player
- Write a Review
- #K56628 000000000 K56628000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Elton John was a superstar when he released Don't Shoot Me I'm Only the Piano Player i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Elton John was a superstar when he released Don't Shoot Me I'm Only the Piano Player in 1973, his most direct, pop-oriented album to date. Designed as a pastiche of classic and contemporary pop styles, the album demonstrates the diversity of the Elton John/Bernie Taupin team. Don't Shoot Me I'm Only the Piano Player was his second straight #1 album in the US, yielding his first No. 1 single in both the US and Canada: "Crocodile Rock". "Daniel" was also a major hit from the album, giving him his second Canadian #1 single on the RPM Top Singles Chart and just missing the top slot south of the border, stalling at #2 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and reaching #4 in the UK, one place higher than achieved by "Crocodile Rock".;Track List:1. Daniel 3:53;2. Teacher I Need You 4:08;3. Elderberry Wine 3:31;4. Blues for My Baby and Me 5:39;5. Midnight Creeper 3:52;6. Have Mercy on the Criminal 5:55;7. I'm Going to Be a Teenage Idol 3:55;8. Texan Love Song 3:32;9. Crocodile Rock 3:54;10. High Flying Bird 4:11;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.