- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elton John - One Night Only - The Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- #K63086 000000000 K63086000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Elton John's One Night Only - The Greatest Hits is a live album released by Elton in 2000. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Elton John's One Night Only - The Greatest Hits is a live album released by Elton in 2000. The album was recorded on 20 and 21 October 2000 at Madison Square Garden. The title is "one night only" because the recording equipment failed to tape most of the audio from the first night, leaving only the second night to be recorded as an album. In the US, it was certified gold in July 2001 by the RIAA. Elton John has received five Grammy Awards, five Brit Awards - winning two awards for Outstanding Contribution to Music and the first Brits Icon in 2013 for his "lasting impact on British culture", an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, a Tony Award, a Disney Legends award, and the Kennedy Center Honors in 2004.;Track List:1. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road [Complete Album Is Live / Remastered 2017];2. Philadelphia Freedom;3. Don't Go Breaking My Heart;4. Rocket Man;5. Crocodile Rock;6. Sacrifice;7. Can You Feel the Love Tonight?;8. Bennie the Jets;9. Your Song;10. Sad Songs (Say So Much);11. Candle in the Wind;12. Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting);13. I'm Still Standing;14. Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me;15. I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.