- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elton John - The Big Picture
- Write a Review
- #K66437 000000000 K66437000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm heavyweight vinyl LP pressing with original cover art by Julian Schnabel. Originally released in 1997, Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm heavyweight vinyl LP pressing with original cover art by Julian Schnabel. Originally released in 1997, The Big Picture finds Elton and Bernie Taupin turning a solid mix of pop hits and ballads. The album is the 26th studio album by British rock icon Elton John. It includes four worldwide singles: "Live Like Horses", "Something About the Way You Look Tonight" (released as a double A-side with "Candle in the Wind 1997"), "Recover Your Soul" and "If the River Can Bend". The album has a strong orchestral emphasis with string arrangements written by Anne Dudley and John's then backup keyboardist Guy Babylon. The album was dedicated to John's friend, popular fashion designer Gianni Versace, who was murdered a few months before the album's release. This was the last album to date to be produced by Chris Thomas, who had worked with John almost nonstop since 1981's The Fox.;Track List:1. Long Way from Happiness;2. Live Like Horses;3. The End Will Come;4. If the River Can Bend;5. Love's Got a Lot to Answer for;6. The Big Picture;7. Something About the Way You Look Tonight;8. The Big Picture;9. Recover Your Soul;10. January;11. I Can't Steer My Heart Clear of You;12. Wicked Dreams
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.