- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elton John - Wonderful Crazy Night
- Write a Review
- #K75251 000000000 K75251000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited Super Deluxe box set containing two CDs (Disc One is full album, Disc Two contains four bonus tracks), the albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited Super Deluxe box set containing two CDs (Disc One is full album, Disc Two contains four bonus tracks), the album on 180gm heavyweight black vinyl LP, and a 20-page over-sized super-glossy photo magazine featuring a portfolio of specially commissioned Juergen Teller photographs of Elton John along with lyrics and studio photography, all packed in a full-color deluxe box. 2016 release, the 33rd album from the veteran British singer/songwriter. Wonderful Crazy Night was co-produced by Elton and T-Bone Burnett and recorded at The Village in Los Angeles. The album includes the first single 'Looking Up'. Elton has sold more than 300 million records and has more than fifty Top 40 hits, including seven consecutive no. 1 US albums and 58 Billboard Top 40 singles.;Track List:1. Wonderful Crazy Night;2. In the Name of You;3. Claw Hammer;4. Blue Wonderful;5. I've Got 2 Wings;6. A Good Heart;7. Looking Up;8. Guilty Pleasure;9. Tambourine;10. The Open Chord;11. Free and Easy;12. Children S Song;13. Claw Hammer;14. Blue Wonderful;15. I've Got 2 Wings;16. A Good Heart;17. Looking Up;18. Guilty Pleasure;19. Tambourine;20. The Open Chord;21. Free and Easy;22. Children's Song;23. No Monsters;24. England and America;Special Attributes:BOXED SET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.