- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elvis Depressedly - New Alhambra
- Write a Review
- #K67040 000000000 K67040000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:In many ways, new alhambra is an auditory homage to what has shaped lead singer Mathew Lee Cothran's life. It's title, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:In many ways, new alhambra is an auditory homage to what has shaped lead singer Mathew Lee Cothran's life. It's title, as any hardcore pro-wrestling fan will recognize, credits the Philadelphia arena that birthed it's most legendary and extreme version of it, and the use of samples from wrestling shows serve as a reference to his upbringing. The album was characteristically made with outdated equipment and limited by only one microphone, with Mike "Dr. Vink" Roberts playing an essential role on bass that enrichens the rockier resonations in comparison to Elvis Depressedly's previous releases. Cothran and Delaney were constantly on the move during the recording process thanks to their new found career freedom, but none of it takes away from new alhambra fully texturized shift toward brightly melancholic noise-pop inspired by Cothran's favorite unsung heroes such as Waterboys, Prefab Sprout and Emperor X, and in more conventional instances, Elliott Smith and Mac DeMarco.;Track List:1. Thou Shall Not Murder;2. N.M.S.S;3. New Alhambra;4. Bruises (Amethyst);5. Rock 'N'roll;6. Big Break;7. Ease;8. New Heaven New Earth;9. Wastes of Time;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.