- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elvis Presley - A Date With Elvis [Limited Anniversary Edition]
- Write a Review
- #K74130 000000000 K74130000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2013;Notes:In today's world, it would seem highly unlikely that a young star at the peak of his career would be drafted into the A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2013;Notes:In today's world, it would seem highly unlikely that a young star at the peak of his career would be drafted into the Army. Yet, that's exactly what happened to the King of Rock 'n' Roll. He originally cut this album just before he was inducted, and it was released while he was still in the service so that fans didn't forget him. It would become one of his best-selling albums. This reissue is the 180-gram audiophile vinyl limited edition. It even comes with the reproduction of the original 1960 calendar gatefold cover!;Track List:1. Blue Moon of Kentucky;2. Young and Beautiful;3. (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care;4. Milkcow Blues Boogie;5. Baby Let's Play House;6. Good Rockin' Tonight;7. Is It So Strange;8. We're Gonna Move;9. I Want to Be Free;10. I Forgot to Remember to Forget;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.