- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elvis Presley - Elvis' Gold Records 5
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L33416 000000000 L33416000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Limited edition 180gm colored vinyl LP pressing, housed in a gatefold sleeve. Originally issued posthumously in 1984, E...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Limited edition 180gm colored vinyl LP pressing, housed in a gatefold sleeve. Originally issued posthumously in 1984, Elvis' Gold Records Volume 5 is the final installment in RCA's Elvis Presley's Gold Records series which began in 1958. True to it's title, the gold certified 10-song set compiles later day singles from The King released between 1968 and 1977 and includes nine Top 40 A-sides along with the lone B-side, "For the Heart." Gathered here are such landmark Elvis fare as the Memphis session groover "Suspicious Minds," lonely ballad "Kentucky Rain," poverty ode "In The Ghetto," comeback special smash "If I Can Dream," and his last Top 10 hit "Burning Love.";Track List:1. Suspicious Minds;2. Kentucky Rain;3. In the Ghetto;4. Clean Up Your Own Backyard;5. If I Can Dream;6. Burning Love;7. If You Talk in Your Sleep;8. For the Heart;9. Moody Blue;10. Way Down;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.