- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elvis Presley - Elvis Gold Records Volume 5
- Write a Review
- #K64815 000000000 K64815000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2014;Notes:As another installment in our exciting Elvis Presley/Friday Music 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series, we are pleased to p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2014;Notes:As another installment in our exciting Elvis Presley/Friday Music 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series, we are pleased to present ELVIS' GOLD RECORDS VOLUME 5 for the first time on 180 gram audiophile vinyl. Thanks to his finest rock smashes like 'Burning Love,' 'Moody Blue,' 'In the Ghetto' and his landmark Memphis session groover 'Suspicious Minds', this collection of Elvis Presley's biggest hits were just what the fans were screaming for, and the entire album was built around the framework of his rocking trademark sound. Mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and manufactured at R.T.I., ELVIS' GOLD RECORDS VOLUME 5 will be a much anticipated first time audiophile dream release for Elvis fans everywhere!;Track List:1. Suspicious Minds;2. Kentucky Rain;3. In the Ghetto;4. Clean Up Your Own Backyard;5. Burning Love;6. If You Talk in Your Sleep;7. For the Heart;8. Moody Blue;9. Way Down;10. Big Boss Man;11. Guitar Man;12. U. S. Male;13. You Don't Have to Say You Love Me;14. Edge of Reality;15. Memories;16. If I Can Dream;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.