- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elvis Presley - Elvis
- Write a Review
- #K64743 000000000 K64743000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:In 1956 after a chart topping debut LP, his second smash number one LP simply called ELVIS truly proved once again that...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:In 1956 after a chart topping debut LP, his second smash number one LP simply called ELVIS truly proved once again that his career was unlike any other in music history in honor of the Man, the Music, the Legend, the King of Rock And Roll, Friday Music is very honored to announce the first time 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl release of the RCA Records classic Elvis by Elvis Presley in gatefold cover.;Track List:1. Rip It Up;2. Love Me;3. When My Blue Moon Turns to Gold;4. Long Tall Sally;5. First in Line;6. Paralyzed;7. So Glad You're Mine;8. Old Shep;9. Ready Teddy;10. Anyplace Is Paradise;11. How's the World Treating You;12. How Do You Think I Feel;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.