- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elvis Presley - Golden Records, Vol. 1
- Write a Review
- #K55441 000000000 K55441000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. To this very day, this collection from 1958 is qui...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. To this very day, this collection from 1958 is quite set apart from the normal 'best of' collections. It shines out like a precious jewel among mere pebbles. This was the first of four Gold volumes, and it set the standard for those to come. Before any of the immemorable songs came to be included, they had to have sold at least a million copies and won an undeniable and unforgettable reputation as a heart-string plucker. So when they say Golden Records here they really mean it. Go ahead and bask in the immortal glow of such timeless Presley world-beaters as "Jailhouse Rock," "Love Me Tender," "Heartbreak Hotel," "Hound Dog," "All Shook Up" and "Don't Be Cruel".;Track List:1. Hound Dog;2. Loving You;3. All Shook Up;4. Heartbreak Hotel;5. Jailhouse Rock;6. Love Me;7. Too Much;8. Don't Be Cruel;9. That's When Your Heartaches Begin;10. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear;11. Love Me Tender;12. Treat Me Nice;13. Anyway You Want Me (That's How I Will Be);14. I Want You I Need You I Love You;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, RED, COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.