- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elvis Presley - He Touched Me
- Write a Review
- #K55455 000000000 K55455000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Despite his King of Rock 'n' Roll sobriquet, Elvis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Despite his King of Rock 'n' Roll sobriquet, Elvis Presley was raised on gospel music and remained one of the genre's biggest supporters throughout his legendary career. His Grammy Award-winning, platinum-certified 1972 gospel release He Touched Me served as his third and final gospel album and the most contemporary of the bunch. With stirring backup vocals from the Imperials and J.D. Sumner & the Stamps, Elvis offers up commanding performances of the Bill Gaither title cut, beloved evergreen "Amazing Grace," the Dallas Frazier classic "He Is My Everything" and Jerry Reed's "A Little Thing Called Love" among others.;Track List:1. He Touched Me 2:37;2. I've Got Confidence 2:20;3. Amazing Grace 3:32;4. Seeing Is Believing 2:50;5. He Is My Everything 2:38;6. Bosom of Abraham 1:34;7. An Evening Prayer 1:52;8. Lead Me Guide Me 2:39;9. There Is No God But God 2:17;10. A Thing Called Love 2:22;11. I John 2:14;12. Reach Out to Jesus 3:12;Special Attributes:RED, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.