- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elvis Presley - King Creole
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50740 000000000 L50740000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/04/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. In 1958 after several chart topping albums and a bevy of number one singles, more incr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/04/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. In 1958 after several chart topping albums and a bevy of number one singles, more incredible fame followed as the "King Creole" movie starring Elvis Presley became a box office smash. The soundtrack album also was a blockbuster as it topped the charts, making this his sixth smash album in a row! Both the "King Creole" movie and soundtrack LP truly proved once again that his career was unlike any other in music history. Filled with more hits than a New Orleans jukebox, the "King Creole" album takes off with several smashes in a row, including the classic title track rocker "King Creole" featuring Scotty Moore's trail blazing guitar work and the chart topping single "Hard Headed Woman." The album also features the stellar bayou rock blues of "Crawfish" which amazingly sounds like some of the classic southern rock sounds to grace the radio throughout the sixties and seventies. In total, the album showcases 11 important Elvis Presley recordings which have truly gone on to become international classics.;Track List:1. King Creole;2. As Long As I Have You;3. Hard Headed Woman;4. Trouble;5. Dixieland Rock;6. Don't Ask Me Why;7. Lover Doll;8. Crawfish;9. Young Dreams;10. Steadfast Loyal and True;11. New Orleans;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, AUDIOPHILE, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.