- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elvis Presley - Moody Blue: 40th Anniversary
- Write a Review
- #K48993 000000000 K48993000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Limited clear blue vinyl LP repressing. Moody Blue is the 24th and final studio album by singer and musician Elvis Pres...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Limited clear blue vinyl LP repressing. Moody Blue is the 24th and final studio album by singer and musician Elvis Presley, released by RCA Records a month before his death in August 1977. The album was a mixture of live and studio work, and included the four tracks from Presley's final studio recording sessions in October 1976 and two tracks left over from the previous Graceland session in February 1976. "Moody Blue" was a previously published hit song recorded at the earlier Graceland session and held over for this album. Also recorded at the February session was "She Thinks I Still Care". "Way Down" became a hit after Presley's death less than one month after this album's release. The album was certified Gold and Platinum on September 12, 1977.;Track List:1. Unchained Melody;2. If You Love Me (Let Me Know);3. Little Darlin';4. He'll Have to Go;5. Let Me Be There;6. Way Down;7. Pledging My Love;8. Moody Blue;9. She Thinks I Still Care;10. It's Easy for You;Special Attributes:BLUE, CLEAR VINYL, 150 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.