- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elvis Presley - Raised on Rock-For Ol' Times Sake
- Write a Review
- #K64833 000000000 K64833000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram clear audiophile vinyl LP pressing housed in gatefold sleeve. Elvis Aaron Presley was born dur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram clear audiophile vinyl LP pressing housed in gatefold sleeve. Elvis Aaron Presley was born during The Great Depression into a poor family in Mississippi. They moved to Memphis during the early fifties, and as a struggling young truck driver, he cut some demos at Sun Studios as a gift for his beloved mother Gladys. These initial songs, of which he had only paid a few dollars to record, would become the catalyst that would kick-start the beginning of a soon to be worldwide superstar unlike the world has ever known. Filled with more winners than in a Las Vegas slot machine, Raised On Rock / For Ol' Times Sake contains several smashes including the Jimmy Reed blues classic Just A Little Bit, the soulful Memphis groovers Three Corn Patches, Find Out What's Happening, and of course the great ballad " Are You Sincere.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.