- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elway - Better Whenever
- Write a Review
- #K83813 000000000 K83813000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Elway's frontman Tim called to talk about this new record and told us, "I don't want any hoopla or bullshit when this r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Elway's frontman Tim called to talk about this new record and told us, "I don't want any hoopla or bullshit when this record comes out, we'd rather just let the songs speak for themselves." Well, you're in luck, Tim! Here at Red Scare we have neither the resources or the know-how to provide much hoopla, but he sure was right about the songs. Gone are the "party punk" tunes, and instead there's more riffy, 90's Alt-Rock like Sunny Day Real Estate or Seaweed. It still bears their trademark Rocky Mountain Punk-twang and introspective tone, but there's no doubt that Elway has matured and progressed on "Better Whenever".;Track List:1. Our Lady of the Thompson River;2. Albuquerque Low;3. Better Whenever;4. Lunatic Thirteens;5. Shown to the Moon;6. Ten Letter Word;7. Frequent Wind;8. Third Coast Temple;9. Orphan Histories;10. Delano
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.