- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emanon - Dystopia
- Write a Review
- #K73552 000000000 K73552000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:LA Based Emanon aka Exile and Aloe Blacc have been making music together for many years. The 2 began experimenting with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:LA Based Emanon aka Exile and Aloe Blacc have been making music together for many years. The 2 began experimenting with Hip Hop when Aloe was only 16 and Exile 17 with no more than a 4 track tape recorder, turntable and a microphone. Building a fan base pre internet selling tapes on the streets all over the CA southland, eventually reaching the world. The 2 have released many underground tapes and vinyl through out the years and ears of many. The 2 have made many classics with each other but more note worthy when the two began to work on their own. Most people do not know Aloe blacc began as a rapper since his Stones Throw release "Good Things" and number one smash "The Man" Meanwhile Exile laying the foundation of new west coast classics with Dirty science crew mates, Blu and Exile, below the heavens, Fashawn's Boy Meets World, and countless production credits from Snoop Dogg, Whiz Khalifa to Big Sean. The two have remained friends and continued to collaborate together, but is not til now the combination bares the fruit of a new album. A look into the darker side of Aloes mind of poetry and lyrical mastery, with Exile behind the production to bring you a modern classic Dystopia.;Track List:1. Make It Over;2. Aloe Be Thy Name;3. C.O.C.A. (Come One Come All) Ft. Cashus King Aka Co$$;4. This Little Light;5. Forgive Us;6. Yesterday Ft. Blu;7. Monetary Murder;8. Death Is Fair;9. What Does It Take;10. The E.N.D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.