- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery
- Write a Review
- #K58393 000000000 K58393000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:140gm vinyl LP pressing. ELP's 4th studio album, Brain Salad Surgery, remains their boldest, most successful and popula...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:140gm vinyl LP pressing. ELP's 4th studio album, Brain Salad Surgery, remains their boldest, most successful and popular album release. Originally released in 1973, Brain Salad Surgery hit #11 on the US Billboard Top 200 Album Chart and is RIAA GOLD Certified. Features the epic nearly 30 minute composition, "Karn Evil 9"and iconic cover art from H.R. Giger.;Track List:1. Jerusalem;2. Toccata;3. Still... You Turn Me on;4. Benny the Bouncer;5. Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression - Part 1;6. Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression - Part 2;7. Karn Evil 9: 2nd Impression;8. Karn Evil 9: 3rd Impression
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.