- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Emerson Lake & Palmer
- Write a Review
- #K58995 000000000 K58995000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Emerson, Lake & Palmer were one of the most successful, innovative and ground breaking British group...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Emerson, Lake & Palmer were one of the most successful, innovative and ground breaking British groups of the golden age of progressive rock. As well as creating spectacular ‘live' shows that incorporated advanced technology and showmanship, they also recorded a cascade of powerful albums that sold in millions around the world. During 2016 and 2017 the band's musical legacy will be celebrated by BMG with an important and comprehensive re-issue program that will put the spotlight on ELP's nine studio albums as well as their ‘live' recordings and compilations. Emerson, Lake & Palmer was first released after the group's critically acclaimed debut show at the 1970 Isle of Wight Festival, when they performed to 600,000 people. Its dynamic original compositions and classical adaptations are brimful of Emerson's superb piano and Moog synthesizer work, Lake's magnificent vocals, bass and acoustic guitar playing and Palmer's lightning fast drumming. Bartok's "The Barbarian," together with originals "Take A Pebble," "Knife Edge," and the three part suite "The Three Fates" are followed by "Tank" and Lake's ballad "Lucky Man" which was the band's debut single.;Track List:1. The Barbarian;2. Take a Pebble;3. Knife-Edge;4. The Three Fates;5. Clotho;6. Lachesis;7. Atropos;8. Tank;9. Lucky Man
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.