- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - In The Hot Seat
- Write a Review
- #K63775 000000000 K63775000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Produced by Keith Olsen, In The Hot Seat was an appropriate name, given that the trio was under pres...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Produced by Keith Olsen, In The Hot Seat was an appropriate name, given that the trio was under pressure to consider adopting more 'commercial' material. Emerson had also begun to suffer weakness in his fingers that affected his playing and had to undergo surgery to cure the problem. It was originally released in 1994 following their successful 1992 world tour comeback album Black Moon. The album comprises an interesting mixture of mainstream rock, classic ELP prog, melodic pop and finely crafted ballads. Among the well-produced 10 tracks is the excellent "Hand of Truth" and the deeply moving "Daddy." Expertly remastered for the first time by celebrated rock studio engineer Andy Pearce.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.