- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never End - Ladies and gentlemen
- Write a Review
- #K63774 000000000 K63774000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Welcome Back My Friends, To The Show That Never Ends - Ladies and Gentlemen is a 1974 live album by progressive rock ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Welcome Back My Friends, To The Show That Never Ends - Ladies and Gentlemen is a 1974 live album by progressive rock band Emerson, Lake & Palmer. This was the last ELP release for almost three years while the band took an extended break to recover and pursue some solo projects that eventually ended up on their next release Works Volume 1 in 1977. The album was recorded during the 1973/1974 Someone Get Me a Ladder world tour. The title of the album comes from the introduction to the performance, itself a paraphrase of the opening line of the song "Karn Evil 9: First Impression, Part 2". The "welcome back my friends" hook was also used by Alan Freeman on some of his radio shows.;Track List:1. Hoedown;2. Jerusalem;3. Toccata;4. Tarkus;5. Tarkus (Conclusion);6. Take a Pebble;7. Piano Improvisations;8. Take a Pebble (Conclusion);9. Jeremy Bender/The Sheriff (Medley);10. Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression;11. Karn Evil 9: 2nd Impression;12. Karn Evil 9: 3rd Impression
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.