- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Works, Volume1 Emerson Lake & Palmer
- Write a Review
- #K58999 000000000 K58999000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:140 gram double vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Comprising three solo band member LP sides, with the fou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:140 gram double vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Comprising three solo band member LP sides, with the fourth as the complete group, the album is home to the anthemic and stylish "Fanfare For The Common Man," a massive hit which reached No. 2 in the U.K. the brilliant, Keith Emerson compiled, "Piano Concerto No. 1," performed with the London Philharmonic Orchestra excellent romantic songs from Greg Lake at the peak of his creativity, and hard rocking classical adaptations from Carl Palmer - with Joe Walsh even guesting on lead guitar. Works Volume 1 took ELP's bombastic, keyboard-driven prog rock epics to the limit.;Track List:1. Piano Concerto No. 1 (2017 - Remaster) I. 1st Movement: Allegro Giojoso II. 2nd Movement: Andante Molto Cantabile III. 3rd Movement: Toccata Con Fuoco;2. Lend Your Love to Me Tonight (2017 - Remaster);3. C'est la Vie (2017 - Remaster);4. Hallowed Be Thy Name (2017 - Remaster);5. Nobody Loves You Like I Do (2017 - Remaster);6. Closer to Believing (2017 - Remaster);7. LP 2 the Enemy God Dances with the Black Spirits (2017 - Remaster);8. L.A. Nights (2017 - Remaster);9. New Orleans (2017 - Remaster);10. Two Part Invention in D Minor (2017 - Remaster);11. Food for Your Soul (2017 - Remaster);12. Tank (2017 - Remaster);13. Fanfare for the Common Man (2017 - Remaster);14. Pirates (2017 - Remaster)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.