- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emery - You Were Never Alone
- Write a Review
- #K63704 000000000 K63704000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release by the Christian rockers. Emery released their debut, sales-record-breaking full-length...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release by the Christian rockers. Emery released their debut, sales-record-breaking full-length on Tooth & Nail Records in 2004. The Weak's End, followed by 2005's The Question propelled the band to the front of the post-hardcore/rock scene. Emery's ever-building momentum continued in 2007 with I'm Only A Man and 2008 with the When Broken Hearts Prevail EP, leading up to the group's monumental 2009 release... In Shallow Seas We Sail, which captured a creative zenith for Emery that fans and critics still savor. In 2011 Emery returned with an explosive, final LP on Tooth & Nail entitled, We Do What We Want, and then they did exactly that. Motivated by D-I-Y work ethic, the desire to innovate, and natural-born entrepreneurial tenacity, Emery co-founded BadChristian, the home and namesake of a heavily trafficked blog, podcast, and more recently the music co-operative, BC Music. Armed with a vision and an army of crowd-funders, Emery is poised to make waves with their long expected release, You Were Never Alone. This highly anticipated follow up to We Do What We Want quickly raised over $110,000 from fans in 2014, and was meticulously crafted over an entire year of production.;Track List:1. Rock Pebble Stone;2. Thrash;3. Hard Times;4. The Beginning;5. The Less You Say;6. Pink Slip;7. To the Deep;8. What's Stopping You;9. Go Wrong Young Man;10. Taken for a Bath;11. Salvatore Wryhta;12. Alone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.