- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emika - Drei
- Write a Review
- #K85272 000000000 K85272000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:LP version. Berlin-based producer Emika follows her 2015 solo piano album Klavírní (EMK 001 CD/LP) with DREI, an album ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:LP version. Berlin-based producer Emika follows her 2015 solo piano album Klavírní (EMK 001 CD/LP) with DREI, an album that channels electroclash-era rapid-fire bass and syncopated beats amid soaring synths. It is the work of a songwriter who wears her heart on her sleeve, with deeply personal sentiments imbuing her brooding, expansive soundscapes throughout the album. The intricate, deft production flourishes that flow through the album and the breadth of moods attest to Emika's status as a fully-fledged artist. On the vampish "Miracles," she pitches her voice down to duet with herself in haunting fashion. "DREI is ultimately about freedom. Coping with freedom. Limitations vs Freedom. The shock of a miracle. The madness of being alone. Ambitions and insecurities. The perils of a limitless creative mind. And without a doubt, my desire to produce fat hard beats without needing anyone -- complete with a fresh sound.";Track List:1. Battles;2. My Heart Bleeds Melody;3. Miracles Prelude;4. Miracles;5. What's the Cure;6. Without Expression;7. Rache;8. Serious Trouble;9. Destiny Killer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.