- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emily's Army - Lost at Seventeen
- Write a Review
- #K78425 000000000 K78425000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/11/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. When you first listen to Emily's Army you're reminded of the first time y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/11/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. When you first listen to Emily's Army you're reminded of the first time you heard Green Day. That's because the band's second full length album Lost at Seventeen was produced by Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day. The album holds no punches and has 16 tracks of fast, pop driven Punk Rock in the veins of Green Day, the Clash, and Operation Ivy. Lost at Seventeen might be the first you've heard of Emily's Army, but it certainly won't be the last.;Track List:1. Part Time Bum;2. Jamie;3. Gubermensch;4. Avenue;5. I Am the President;6. Kids Just Wanna Dance;7. Pathetic and in Love;8. On the Roof;9. The Rescuers;10. War;11. Rain;12. If Our Music Plays Again;13. 18 Years;14. Elephant;15. Digital Drugs;16. Lost at 17;Special Attributes:BONUS CD, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.