- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eminem - Curtain Call: The Hits
- Write a Review
- #K54087 000000000 K54087000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/13/2005;Notes:Curtain Call: The Hits is the first greatest hits compilation album released by American rapper Eminem by Shady Records...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/13/2005;Notes:Curtain Call: The Hits is the first greatest hits compilation album released by American rapper Eminem by Shady Records. It was released on December 6, 2005, under Dr. Dre's Aftermath Entertainment. The album collects Eminem's most popular songs, as well as four new tracks, including a live version of "Stan" featuring Elton John from the 43rd Grammy Awards, plus new songs "Fack", "When I'm Gone" and "Shake That" featuring Nate Dogg. The album was certified double-platinum in the US, triple-platinum in Australia and the UK, and quadruple-platinum in New Zealand. It reached #1 on several charts, including the UK and US Albums Chart. Curtain Call: The Hits was released nine years after the release of Eminem's debut studio album, Infinite.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Fack;3. The Way I Am;4. My Name Is;5. Stan Featuring Dido;6. Lose Yourself;7. Shake That Featuring Nate Dogg;8. Sing for the Moment;9. Without Me;10. Like Toy Soilders;11. The Real Slim Shady;12. Mockingbird;13. Guilty Conscience Featuring Dr. Dre;14. Cleanin' Out My Closet;15. Just Lose It;16. When I'm Gone;17. Stan Featuring Elton John (Live) Bonus Track
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.