- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eminem - Recovery
- Write a Review
- K54088 000000000 K54088000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/27/2010;Notes:2010 release from the Hip Hop superstar, the long-awaited follow-up to his Relapse album. Features production from Just...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/27/2010;Notes:2010 release from the Hip Hop superstar, the long-awaited follow-up to his Relapse album. Features production from Just Blaze, Jim Jonsin and Mobb Deep's Havoc plus guest appearances from Lil Wayne, Pink and Rihanna. "I had originally planned for Relapse 2 to come out last year," remarked Eminem. "But as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to Relapse started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on Recovery came out very different from Relapse, and I think it deserves it's own title".;Track List:1. Cold Wind Blows;2. Talkin' 2 Myself Feat. Kobe;3. On Fire;4. Won't Back Down Feat. P!NK;5. W.T.P;6. Going Through Changes;7. Not Afraid;8. Seduction;9. No Love Feat. Lil Wayne;10. Space Bound;11. Cinderella Man;12. 25 to Life;13. So Bad;14. Almost Famous;15. Love the Way You Lie Feat. Rihanna;16. You're Never Over;17. Untitled
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.