- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emmylou Harris - Elite Hotel
- Write a Review
- #K61898 000000000 K61898000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing. Elite Hotel is an album by Emmylou Harris, originally released in 1975. Elite Hotel wa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing. Elite Hotel is an album by Emmylou Harris, originally released in 1975. Elite Hotel was Harris' second album to be released in 1975, preceded by the widely acclaimed Pieces of the Sky, Elite Hotel surpassed it on the Billboard Music Charts, becoming Harris' first #1 country album The album yielded two #1 country singles: "Together Again" and Harris' version of the Patsy Cline hit "Sweet Dreams", and "One of These Days" made it to the #3 spot. A performance of The Beatles's "Here, There and Everywhere" entered the pop charts at #65. Harris' eclectic musical tastes were reflected in her choice of material by Hank Williams, The Beatles, Gram Parsons and Buck Owens.;Track List:1. Amarillo;2. Together Again;3. Feelin' Single - Seein' Double;4. Sin City;5. One of These Days;6. Till I Gain Control Again;7. Here There and Everywhere;8. Ooh Las Vegas;9. Sweet Dreams;10. Jambalaya;11. Satan's Jewel Crown;12. Wheels;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.