- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emmylou Harris - Light of the Stable
- Write a Review
- #K68121 000000000 K68121000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2014;Notes:Light of the Stable is a Christmas album by Emmylou Harris. It was originally released in 1979 by Warner Bros. Records,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2014;Notes:Light of the Stable is a Christmas album by Emmylou Harris. It was originally released in 1979 by Warner Bros. Records, but has since gone through several intervening releases. The 1992 Warner release was a remastered version of the original with a different album cover. The latest edition was released in 2004 by Rhino Records. It contains three newly recorded tracks in addition to remastered versions of the ten original tracks. It's cover came from the record sleeve of the original 45-rpm single version of "Light of the Stable" that was released in 1975. The title song featured harmony vocals from Neil Young, Dolly Parton and Linda Ronstadt.;Track List:1. Christmas Time's A-Coming 2:45;2. O Little Town of Bethlehem 3:39;3. Away in a Manger 2:35;4. Angel Eyes (Angel Eyes) 3:16;5. The First Noel 2:36;6. Beautiful Star of Bethlehem 3:02;7. Little Drummer Boy 4:00;8. Golden Cradle 2:04;9. Silent Night 3:32;10. Light of the Stable 2:25;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.