- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emmylou Harris - Quarter Moon In A Ten Cent Town
- Write a Review
- #K66667 000000000 K66667000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing. Quarter Moon in a Ten Cent Town is an album by country music artist Emmylou Harris, re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing. Quarter Moon in a Ten Cent Town is an album by country music artist Emmylou Harris, released in 1978. The album reached #3 on the Billboard charts, with three charting singles: "To Daddy" (written by Dolly Parton) at #3, "Two More Bottles of Wine" at #1 (the third #1 of Harris' career), and "Easy from Now On" (co-written by Carlene Carter, and the song from which the album's title comes) at #12. Also featured are "One Paper Kid", a duet with Willie Nelson, and "Leaving Louisiana in the Broad Daylight", which the Oak Ridge Boys would reach #1 with in 1980.;Track List:1. Easy from Now on;2. Two More Bottles of Wine;3. To Daddy;4. My Songbird;5. Leaving Louisiana in the Broad Daylight;6. Defying Gravity;7. I Ain't Living Long Like This;8. One Paper Kid (With Willie Nelson);9. Green Rolling Hills (With Fayssoux Starling);10. Burn That Candle;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.