- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emmylou Harris - Red Dirt Girl
- Write a Review
- #K61895 000000000 K61895000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited double 140gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Emmylou Harris's first Nonesuch recording, Red Dirt ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited double 140gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Emmylou Harris's first Nonesuch recording, Red Dirt Girl, was released in September 2000, and won the Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Folk Album of the year. It was her first solo studio recording since 1995's Wrecking Ball. The album was produced by Malcolm Burn, who previously worked with Harris engineering and mixing Wrecking Ball, and features Buddy Miller on lead guitar Daryl Johnson on bass and drums Malcolm Burn on piano, guitar, and bass and Ethan Johns on drums, guitar, and other miscellaneous instruments. Harris wrote all but one of Red Dirt Girl's 12 tracks, marking only the second time in her career that she has been so involved in the composition of an album. Dave Matthews sings a duet with Harris on the album, and Bruce Springsteen, Patti Scialfa, and Patty Griffin also contribute vocals.;Track List:1. The Pearl;2. Michelangelo;3. I Don't Wanna Talk About It Now;4. Tragedy;5. Red Dirt Girl;6. My Baby Needs a Shepherd;7. Bang the Drum Slowly;8. J'ai Fait Tout;9. One Big Love;10. Hour of Gold;11. My Antonia;12. Boy from Tupelo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.