- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emmylou Harris - The Ballad Of Sally Rose (Expanded Edition) (2LP)
- Write a Review
- L27807 000000000 L27807000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Harris once called this concept album a country opera. Released in 1985, the song cycle is based loosely on her short t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Harris once called this concept album a country opera. Released in 1985, the song cycle is based loosely on her short time with influential singer-songwriter Gram Parsons, who died in 1973. Known more for singing songs written by others, this was Harris' first self-composed album and it remains one of her favorites. Rhino revisits this underrated gem with an Expanded Edition that features a newly remastered version of the original album along with unreleased demos for most songs on the album.;Track List:1. The Ballad of Sally Rose (Remastered);2. Rhythm Guitar (Remastered);3. I Think I Love Him / You Are My Flower (Remastered);4. Heart to Heart (Remastered);5. Woman Walk the Line (Remastered);6. Bad News (Remastered);7. Timberline (Remastered);8. Long Tall Sally Rose (Remastered);9. White Line (Remastered);10. Diamond in My Crown (Remastered);11. The Sweetheart of the Rodeo (Remastered);12. K-S-O-S (Remastered);13. Sweet Chariot (Remastered);14. Timberline (Demo);15. The Sweetheart of the Rodeo (Demo);16. Sweet Chariot (Demo);17. The Ballad of Sally Rose (Demo);18. Heart to Heart (Demo);19. Woman Walk the Line (Demo);20. White Line (Demo);21. Diamond in My Crown (Demo);22. Rhythm Guitar (Demo);23. Bad News (TV Mix);Special Attributes:EXPANDED VERSION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.