- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emmylou Harris - Traveling Kind
- Write a Review
- #K61879 000000000 K61879000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 collaboration from Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell. The Traveling Kind follows the longtime f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 collaboration from Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell. The Traveling Kind follows the longtime friends' first duet album, 2013's Old Yellow Moon, which won Best Americana Album at the 56th annual Grammy Awards as well as two awards at the 2013 Americana Music Association Honors & Awards Show, for Album of the Year and Duo/Group of the Year. Produced by Grammy Award winner Joe Henry (Billy Bragg, Elvis Costello, Aimee Mann), The Traveling Kind comprises 11 duet tracks, including six new songs written by Harris and Crowell with co-writing by Mary Carr, Cory Chisel, Will Jennings, and Larry Klein. Also featured are new renditions of previous Crowell cuts including "No Memories Hanging Around" as well as new interpretations of Lucinda Williams' "I Just Wanted to See You So Bad" and Amy Allison's "Her Hair Was Red.";Track List:1. The Traveling Kind;2. No Memories Hanging Round;3. Bring It on Home to Memphis;4. You Can't Say We Didn't Try;5. The Weight of the World;6. Higher Mountains;7. I Just Wanted to See You So Bad;8. Just Pleasing You;9. If You Lived Here You'd Be Home Now;10. Her Hair Was Red;11. Le Danse de la Joie;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.