- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Energy Slime - New Dimensional
- Write a Review
- #K82096 000000000 K82096000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2014;Notes:2014 debut seven inch single from this Vancouver duo featuring Jay Arner. Alongside the starry-eyed synth-pop and minor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2014;Notes:2014 debut seven inch single from this Vancouver duo featuring Jay Arner. Alongside the starry-eyed synth-pop and minor-key melancholia of his self-titled debut, Vancouver's Jay Arner has mastered the art of deadpan absurdity. Oddball jokes and non-sequiturs linger around the edges of computer-animated music videos and sketchbook scribbles transformed into t-shirts. Now, joined by his partner in crime Jessica Delisle, these poker-faced put-ons have been conjured into a blob of pure sonic ectoplasm. Say hi to Energy Slime! NEW DIMENSIONAL is the duo's primordial ooze, cramming 10 songs into a jam-stacked thirteen minutes and two sides of a 7-inch. Like Robert Pollard in quick-hitter mode, or a circuit-fried Bruce Haack and Esther Nelson, the pair creates way-out musical miniatures.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.