- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
English Dogs - Forward Into Battle
- Write a Review
- #K89103 000000000 K89103000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2015;Notes:2014 deluxe vinyl LP pressing reissue of the 1985 second album from British crossover punk legends ENGLISH DOGS. By thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2015;Notes:2014 deluxe vinyl LP pressing reissue of the 1985 second album from British crossover punk legends ENGLISH DOGS. By this point the band had decided to augment their live and recorded sound by adding ex-Destructors guitarist Graham 'Gizz' Butt who added Metal riffing, guitar leads and contributed to the English Dogs songwriting. This change saw them leave Clay records to sign with Rot Records and release the decidedly metal tinged "To the Ends of the Earth" EP in September 1984 in advance of Forward into Battle.;Track List:1. Forward Into Battle;2. The Final Conquest;3. Ultimate Sacrifice;4. Ordeal By Fire;5. False Prophet;6. Wall of Steal;7. Nosferatu;8. He That Is Bound Shall Be Freed;9. Five Days to Death;10. Brainstorm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.